Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Project Complete!

I am slowly but surely getting to the bottom of my 'to complete one day' project list. I saw a tutorial on a blog I follow on how to make a little purse out of the pockets on a pair of cargo pants. Since Ryan lost a lot of weight, all his old pants are hanging around, waiting for me to take them to Value Village so they can be treasured by someone else. I've decided that they can be treasured by me. Seriously. It's like a gold mine for me. I get zippers, buttons, and fabric with which to make purses! And a cargo pocket is already prepared for me, so one less thing for me to do! It's a pretty sweet deal! For the binding around the pocket and the inside of this bag, I used left over fabric from the baby carrier I made way back when for Camia.Originally this bag was going to be for Camia. But as it turns out, the pockets on a mans pants are almost as big as she is! So, for now, this bag belongs to me! I am not sure what I will do with it, since it is kinda small for me, but I am sure I will think of something!

No comments: