For the past week and a half, two of Ryan's nieces Brittany and Kelsey have been visiting from Smithers. Last night, Ryan and I decided that we should take them out for an evening of fun and being together. We headed to Castle Fun Park where we played two rounds of miniature golf, first on the coral course and then on the jungle course. (I have since added to my bucket list that I would like to go minigolfing in the rain because it was raining so we couldn't do the outdoor course. Brittany thought this was a good idea too, so maybe we will have to do that the next time they are down.) Despite our noviceness, the scores were relatively close, the final numbers being Brittany 112, Kelsey 102, Jen 106 and Ryan 92 (he was the score keeper, so that would explain the under-100 score :P)
Ryan giving instruction (his score does, after all, illustrate that he knows what he is doing :D):
It's in!
After mini golf, we headed to McDonalds and got icecream. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment