Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swimming

As of the last month or so, Camia and I have been visiting the local swimming pools for some different kind of fun. Camia is such a water baby and could spend all day in the pool, I am sure, since after an hour and a half this past week did not seem to be enough for her. I met my friend Melissa and her little girl Sidney and hung out at the pool for a couple hours.

She loved the slides after the first couple times down them. Getting the feel of them did not take all that long for her. I wonder what would have happened had I let her fall all the way in the water instead of catching her right before her head went under...

And this is what happened straight away after putting her to bed that night. My little bean. :) Plain tuckered right out!



No comments: