Thursday, May 14, 2009
Passport photo!
Yesterday I went with a good friend to get Camia's photo taken for her passport. It was quite the process once it was all said and done. It took about 7 tries to get the correct pose/posture for legal requirements. But, in the end, my darling daughter once again proves herself to be quite photogenic (not that I am biased, or anything like that :D) When we got them done, the guy said 15 min...so we walked around the mall, came back, and he said another 15 min, so we walked around again, came back, and what did he say? oh, I'm sorry, another 15 minutes. He said if they weren't ready by the time that was over, I would get them for free. Of course, they were done by the time we came back :) But, I got a discount! :D

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment