After Caleb's nap yesterday we packed up, packed a picnic lunch and headed to the park. Caleb sat in the stroller for the first time, which was very short lived.
He sat in a swing for the first time, which he loved. He sat in in swinging for about 20 minutes or so.
This picture makes me laugh. Caleb and Troy, 7 months apart. I love how Caleb is almost hidden in the swing.
The girls are at such a fun age right now! Camia loves to take her bike or scooter to the park or on walks now.
It was cold and we did not dress accordingly.
After having a fussy period (because he was tired). Snuggled in a warm blanket right before he fell asleep for a wee nap. He was such a champ despite having cold fingers. I think I might brave taking him out again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment