This year Camia wanted to be Little Red Riding Hood. I bought her costume several weeks ago for two reasons. First I did not feel like or have the time to sew her one. Second, the price of the ready-made costume was the same cost as it would have been to just buy the fabric to make the cape. To avoid destruction before trick or treating, the costume hung in my closet. It drove her batty because she wanted to wear it so badly. But we stuck to our guns and she got to wear it for the first time last night. And she has been wearing it all day today.
It was pouring rain and we all got soaked. But it was still so much fun. I was proud of her as she ran up and down the drive ways. I was proud how polite she was.
No comments:
Post a Comment