I spoke too soon. Today things in the world of happy-baby went sideways. After 2 weeks and 2 days of improvement, things today are as they were for the first 8 weeks. Even tylenol today is not helping him calm down. It's kind of crazy how things go from this
to this
to screaming mad in a couple of seconds...I wish I knew how to make it better.
In other news...I found some pictures I found that I meant to post here a while ago. Funny how time just has a way of sneaking away on me sometimes...and my memory seems to be going with it. A few weeks ago I decided that taking Camia to the park would be a good idea since she is suffering in the attention department. I let her pick which park she wanted to go to, and she chose the one that is 20 minutes away as opposed to the 3 around here that we can walk to. Oh well. The one that is 20 minutes away is fun because there are ducks you can feed and a trail to walk around the whole lake on. As a treat, I picked up nuggets and fries for her and we had a picnic in the park with my mom. Unfortunately this little adventure ended rather abruptly after she displayed poor attitude on the park after our walk. I was a little disappointed since this was supposed to be for her, and I almost did not carry through with my threat because I wanted to stay.
My Oma enjoys holding Caleb when he is not crying. I think it's pretty special.
As usual, my mom went shopping the day after halloween to get candy that was marked down to half price. We thought it might be cute to put Caleb in it.
I am not sure what he thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment