Buddy Boy is 10 weeks today. His last miserable day was 2 weeks and 2 days ago. He has started giggling sometimes - 3 times to be exact - and has started telling stories, both of which make my heart melt and almost - almost - forget about the first 8 weeks. He still has his fussy moments, and he still cries, or screams, sometimes, but never for 2 hours anymore. I can handle 5 minutes, maybe 10, but he doesn't do more than that anymore...knock on wood...
In the last week or so he has also discovered his hands which can be entertaining to watch. He knows he also has feet too. He also looks into a mirror and has a word or two with the baby staring back at him. I find that since he is more calm, I can love him. Actually love him. If I wore lipstick his cheeks would be covered in lip marks.
1 comment:
Yay! That is so exciting. He's got a very cute smile too!
Post a Comment