Thursday, November 8, 2012

9 weeks

 
Mr Man today is 9 weeks. And had his 2 month immunization shots yesterday. I was a little disappointed that he was to get them because just when things were starting to get a teeny bit better, he gets his shots and things go backwards almost instantly. Yesterday afternoon was miserable, he was not settling, he developed a bit of a fever, didn't nurse well...We finally gave him advil and he calmed down and slept for a few hours. Today was not fun, even though he slept the most he's ever slept during the day in his life. Roughly 7 hours were spent with him counting sheep. Between naps he was cranky. And with him sleeping so much I have to admit that I felt compelled to check on him to make sure he was still breathing. With all that being said, I did manage to get a smile from him on camera. His details at his 2 month appointment with the dr are 12lbs 5oz and 23.75 inches. He is in the 95th percentile for both weight and height.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Well glad to hear he is growing! That is awesome. Hope he is doing better for you again.