Friday, October 14, 2011

Imagination...A whole new world!

Imagination is one thing that I think I would like for Camia to have and try to encourage it whenever possible. Although she is not overly imaginative ie, has no imaginary friend, I still love to watch her play and often wonder what is going on in her head. While at my mother in law's place, Camia thought that feeding her teddy was a good idea. It was really cute to watch.

Another thing that humors me is that when I (or anyone, for that matter) am in her room, and she is in our room, she can't grasp the idea that even though she can hear me through the baby monitor, I am not physically in the monitor. She thinks of things to say on the fly just so she can have a conversation with the voice in the monitor. Another thing she was busying herself with at the greenhouse is the dryer vent. Although Ryan was at work, she was having a 'conversation' with him through the vent.
This too was cute to watch and impossible not to laugh at.

No comments: