Friday, October 14, 2011

The Beach

While Summer came late, we still had a few beach days in which to enjoy sand and sun. Our place of landing was always Albert Dyck Park, such a great little hide out. It was never too busy, so there was always a good selection of beach to choose from and we still had elbow room to sprawl out on the sand. I love these photo's. Especially this one.
and this one
I almost laughed out loud when I read the sign. Beach. No swimming. Hahaha.
It took her a while, but after a few visits and almost when we were ready to go home as well as some convincing, Camia remembered that she likes water and she likes swimming. I don't have photos of it, but towards the end of summer, she let me throw her in the air and catch her just before she was fully submerged.
She loved to dig in the sand and make sand castles. The sand wasn't that great at Albert Dyck, but we managed and had a couple sand castle villages up in no time.

No comments: