Friday, October 14, 2011

Adventures At White Rock

We also made another trip to White Rock, this time with M, S and J. Totally fun! All Ready to dig in the sand!
The water was way out to the pier,
so we spent a good majority of the time on the beach making sandcastles and digging for clams - which we buried again. It was also something to show Camia, that an animal lives in the shells. I broke one open for the girls to touch. We also found a star fish laying in the sand so we got to touch it as well. We found a puddle of water and layed it in the water, thinking that might be best for it. I actually have no clue if that was what it wanted or not.
Friends! I think I might develop this one and update the year old picture that is currently in Camia's room.
We had lunch up on the grass and at the end, we let the girls feed the sea gulls.
And then I took some photo's of Camia who posed for me.
Such a fun way to spend time with the girls!

I have finally come to the end of my posting for summer. And have decided that even though I worked 3 days a week, we still had a great summer with lots of stuff happening.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Those two are so adorable!