Friday, October 14, 2011

Anyone's Little Helper

Camia met a new friend, and while he was at the greenhouse, I found out how much work I could actually get done. Amazing how no interruptions changes work ethic as well as quantity! It was like having a babysitter. It was grand. :) His name is Ethan and he did everything she wanted to do. He got her to help him with his chores. I'm a little sad that this photo is a little blurry. She was on a mission, and refused to stop so I could take a picture. Now, that's good work ethic :)She adored him.
When Ethan wasn't around, we had to find ways to occupy her and keep her out of trouble. Not that she often found trouble. She was just a little bored and does not know how to play by herself very well. On hot days we took out the pool. But she would rather play with the hose than actually go swimming.

No comments: