Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Moment of Peace

Today we exercised Quiet Time again. And for the first time in a few weeks I felt like sewing. So, while off in blog land this morning, I found a pattern that I quite liked and wanted to try. I bought these fabrics probably close to 2 years ago and I have been saving them to make a memory quilt for my sister. I am excited at how well it turned out, most of my seams match perfectly on the first try!! I have never worked with diagonals before other than in my quilting class I took last year, so this has been a little bit of a challenge but also fun. I found the fabrics in the remnants bin at Fabricland, so I am hoping that I have enough to make a quilt of one dimension or another.

1 comment:

Family Life said...

Looks great! Interested to see the final project!