Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Little Copy Cat

For the first time in days Camia is napping. I really feel like I should use this time wisely and sew something since these days I cannot sew with her around, but I just don't really feel like it right now. I cleaned my downstairs bathroom and the kitchen, so that should be a good enough use of my quiet time, yes? And I am posting here again for my readers. That alone should count for something, right? ;)

I have a little observer on my hands who absorbs not only everything I say these days but also everything I do as well. While we were on holidays another piece of Uh-Oh fell off and Camia thought she would use my glue gun to fix him. It's not plugged in and she doesn't have the piece that fell off, but she still wanted to try.

No comments: