Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boo Boo Buddy

I found another tutorial online for rice packs that you keep in the freezer for when your child gets owies one way or another. My friend calls it a boo boo buddy, so I've kind of dubbed it that as well. I used the tutorial and used fabrics from Camia's newborn onsies that I had planned on making a quilt from. I filled it with just white rice that I have in the house for cooking. This way I don't have to use peas or ice cubes, and I can use it for me as well. I printed the pattern from the tutorial link and since it only measured 5 inches in length, the end result would have been about 4 1/2 inches in length. So I enlarged it to 126% and mine is about 6 inches in length. I've linked the pattern if you want to make one for yourself or for your toddler.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So happy you made one! Thanks for the link-up! - Suzanne

Jennifer said...

My little sweetie loves her Boo Boo Buddy! She carries it around with the rest of her dolls. Thanks again!