Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Big Girl Bike

Yesterday we picked up a bike for Camia as her trike is getting a wee bit small for her. We took her out on it yesterday afternoon at my mom's to give it a try. The brakes on it work when she presses the pedals backwards, and we discovered that they are really good brakes as she couldn't quite figure out how to consistently go forwards. She was getting a little frustrated towards the end because she couldn't quite get it right. I am thinking that if it stays dry we should go around the complex parking lot for a little while so she gets some more practice this afternoon. She really likes it, though, so I think her trike has been officially retired. :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Too fun and she will be flying along on it before you realize. I. Also have enjoyed your other posts Camia praying is adorable!