Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Happens When I Get a Day off Work...

Because I became sick with a wee cold over the last couple days and yesterday drove me insane (because of said cold and a two year old whom I love dearly), I got the day off work today. I decided to take advantage of the extra 9 or so hours I get to spend at home this week. Fabricland is having a major sale, so I went there yesterday to see what I could find. I was looking for fabric for a beach bag for Camia's recent acquirement of beach toys and I was also looking for fabric for the bare naked window in our bedroom. I wanted fabric for the spare room window as well, but was not successful in that department. For everything else, I was. In the hours of yesterday afternoon and the hours of this morning, I turned the 2 meters of drapery I purchased into a beach bag to carry toys and towels to the beach. Somehow I have a problem with determining the size of what things should be. This bag started out 36 by 28. Now its 32.5 by 25.5.
and fits all her toys! I love this fabric.....I wonder if I would be allowed to get more before the sale is over.....Here is the curtain for the bedroom that I completed this afternoon. It's kind of a nice feeling to have complete privacy now that this window is finally covered. And for $8, it's worth it until we can put up some blinds.

No comments: