Thursday, June 17, 2010

A New Bracket

As I was filling out a survey yesterday, I realized that I fell into a different bracket in the age category now that I've reached the tip of a quarter way to a century. I am no longer in the 18-24 range, but now fall into the 25-30 range. It was a nice day, I was at home all day and had several calls as well as visitors. And Camia even let me sleep in! 'Twas a great day. I got beautiful flowers


And of course my lovely Kitchen Aid that I've been using since March. It's possibly my very favourite kitchen tool.And, since Ryan had a soccer game last night, one of my friends came to spend the evening with me and we watched An Affair to Remember and sipped Green Iced Tea, which could possibly be my new favourite drink. A drink I can only handle in small doses.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I was just reading my birthday calendar this morning and said......oh i have to phone Jen it was her Birthday. Welcome to the new bracket.