This year we gave Camia her presents on Christmas Eve afternoon, right after her nap. Ryan and I wrapped the gifts while she napped and then carried them downstairs so she could see them when she came downstairs.
She was thrilled.
I found it fun because she was able to open the gifts herself and was excited over ripping the paper.
She went straight for the tree and picked up a gift
and sat on the floor and opened it.
Then she got to open another one, a dishes set that I have been waiting anxiously to give to her. She played for hours with it after we were done, although she didn't really apperciate the packaging done by the manufacturing company! She was rather impatient for me to get all the pieces out.
Hurry, Mom!!
Then she brought daddy his gift,
a house coat he had on his wishlist.
After that Mommy got her gift,
To make a display on a bare naked wall.
1 comment:
Really like your hair Jen :)
Present opening looked like fun!!!!
Thanks for letting us see :)
Post a Comment