Friday, December 18, 2009

More For My To-Do...

The Abbotsford Fabricland location is closing its doors in hopes to relocate due to insufficient room for fabric plus fabric happy people. I went there yesterday to find a new backing for Camia's quilt which I took apart to finish properly. Instead of finding backing, I found this:
Enough fabric for 2 quilt tops!! And for super cheap too! How could I resist. I told myself that now would be the time to purchase it since the deal was 70% off. Hmm. I still can't say that I have the right to complain of severe boredom. The projects just keep on adding up! Not that its a completely bad thing at all...

I have fabric to make an earth-toned quilt
And fabric to make a blue toned quilt.
And since my Aunts are down due to my Opa winding up in the hospital, I let my crazy talented Aunt Coby borrow my fancy machine and I reverted to my old one. I now remember how grateful I am to own my fancy one :) This one weighs a full tonne! But it still works, so that I suppose is the big plus here :).

No comments: