Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pasta: A favourite past time

Camia loves pasta for dinner. Actually, I can't name one thing that she would not want for dinner. Its a fabulous thing, to have a child who will eat anything we put in front of her. Some tell me that this will last until she is 2. Then she will not want to eat any veggies and will be very fussy. I hope that this does not prove to be true when it comes to the end of the 358 days that are left in her second year of life. Somehow, she manages to get pasta everywhere, and we muse while watching her eat. It is a known fact that if we have a pasta night, we also have a bath night.

She giggled so much during dinner:

And then heard a bird:


She's gotten into pointing at things she likes (like dogs (and now birds)) or wants:


I love her blue blue eyes:


My happy baby who loves pasta:


No comments: