Thursday, June 4, 2009
Mommy, Read Me A Story!
Yesterday I had to smile as Camia had decided it was story time for the first time in her short little precious life. I was otherwise occupied when she found the books that we read almost every night or at some point in the day and brought them to me and tried to pull herself up on my lap. (She's been trying do pull herself up on things quite a bit lately) While I read, she points to the pictures and exclaims, as she usually does to everything, 'oo! ooo! oo!' What does a doggy day, Camia? 'ooo ooo oo!" What does a horsy say? 'ooo ooo oo!" Where's Daddy? 'ooo ooo oo ooo!' I think its time to introduce a new word into her vocabulary. We're currently working on 'thank you' since she's got 'all gone' pretty much down pat. We tried mommy and daddy, but she has not quiet developed a sound other than 'ooo ooo ooo' for those words either. When asked to say thank you, she does make a sound that has 2 syllables and doesnt sounds like the usual oo oo. Well, its ok. She is only one, after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment