This week seems to be the week of parties for little people. Camia turns 1 on Friday and one of her little friends turned 1 yesterday. Yesterday we went to a park in Chilliwack to celebrate Beth's birthday, and Sunday we had a Post-side of the family birthday party for Camia, including all 4 of her great-grandparents. For her first of three parties, I made her a caterpillar cake. It was so hot at my parents house while I was decorating the cake that the icing started to melt, and thus the goopy looking face. I tried to clean it up, but wasnt all that successful.
She loved it when she was sang to.
Camia was given a beautiful knitted dress and matching sweater from her great-grandmother on my mothers side, hopefully it will fit her this winter.
She was also given a life jacket, which will be helpful when we go camping this summer that she was not so excited about.
And, of course, she loved her cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment