After having around 2 fabulous weeks with Caleb, I decided to jump on a request for my help back at the greenhouse. I have missed the work and the time with my mom and the freedom Camia has while we are there. I love the hustle it brings for my week, breaking up my long days at home with less than 10 feet of space for a concrete yard to roam in. I enjoy being busy. I love having things to do, places to go and people to see. I love watching my kids play, discover and learn.
Today was no exception.
Caleb learned what dirt was.
And found it rather tasty.
With the help of his sister, he ate.
With the help of his sister, he got half-buried and dumped on - there was dirt all the way down his back and into his diaper.
And ate.
Got dumped on and showered.
And laughed at his sister.
And ate some more.
I laughed at him and took pictures.
And then gave him a rinse in the sink to clean it all up.
The not-so-innocent by-stander and her new friend.
1 comment:
Love it.......but if D saw me let a kid do this he'd freak out :)
Post a Comment