Monday, December 24, 2012

Lately

Just some pictures from recently or fairly recently...
 
Caleb spent some time in his exersaucer and loved it for about a half hour. I loved it too for about a half hour. He was happy, he was quiet.
 

I love the back of his head...the front is pretty cute too but I love the look of the back.

Camia got a hold of my camera and tried her hand at photography.



Caleb is learning how to hold his bottle. He can hold it himself for about a minute before he flails his arms, sending the bottle flying.
 

While at my parents recently Camia helped my mom make cinnamon buns. She loves cinnamon buns and she loves to help...she was in her glory. Before the cinnamon buns were made, she helped mom make buns.
 

rolling the dough
 

spreading the cinnamon
 


nice clean hands
 

And spreading the brown sugar
 

While at Costco recently, they had a car and a motorcycle for kids. We thought it'd be cute to have Caleb on the bike.
 

And Ryan's work had some holiday festivities as per usual and had Santa come to the office after a breakfast for the employees and their families. This year there was face painting and the artists did a good job.
 


Caleb and Camia with Santa and Mrs Claus
 

'I missed you sooo much!!!'
 

No comments: