Friday, January 9, 2009

Time Well Spent?

While Camia had been sick and sleeping most of the days away the past couple days, I decided to try and get somewhere in her album that I had intended to stay caught up on. But alas, in the midst of our busy lives, time for this much loved activity scurries into a corner, far away from the reach of my finger tips. So, while Camia is not getting any younger and she is now at the ripe age of 7 months, I am still working on the time that we spent in the hospital after she was born. And to think that it was only 1 and a half days!

My friend Theresa and I planned to have a day yesterday where we would scrapbook all day...something that sounds glorious in my head and to my fingers who have not practised this part of imagination for months now. Unless you count the fact that I dreamt I was flying last night and could only get power for this activity by sucking power from the neighbour's lit front porches, causing them to be in the dark for an eternity.

With Theresa here and us having a social afternoon even though not many words were exchanged, this is what I came up with :

These pages took me all of yesterday afternoon and about an hour this afternoon to complete. But, now that that is complete, I can move onto us going home from the hospital and concentrate on her growing up into the fine baby she is now.

This sleep mode she has been in for the last 36 hours has been beneficial for everyone: She gets better, and I have productive days. Even if it is thinking about the weird dream I had last night.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute scrapbook page.
And hilarious dream :).