Monday, June 10, 2013

Swimming


Once again, Camia is in swim lessons. So far she has had 4 lessons - or was supposed to have had 4 lessons. The first lesson ended up being on Kindergarten Day, so she missed that one. The second lesson was a half lesson because her teacher left her sitting on the sidelines until I went looking for her 15 minutes after the lesson was supposed to start. Her third lesson was the day after I got back from my trip and so we were 7 minutes late. I thought that for sure we would make it on the fourth lesson to be on time since the trend was that less and less time was getting missed as the classes went on. Turns out we got there just as the kids were being ushered into the pool. The next lesson we will be early ;). I feared that she for sure would not pass since she's missed so much. I had a chat with her teacher and she confidently told me that Camia is excelling and that she is not at all behind. The one thing she does need to work on is putting her head in the water for 5 seconds. But I remember she had the same issue last year and she did just fine.
 
 

 

No comments: