Camia turned 4 this year! And her uncle spoiled her to no ends. He gave me cash to get her a gift, and with so much cash for one person who has so much, I was at a loss what to get her for her brithday. I tossed the idea of playmobil around for a few months, wondering if I wanted to introduce a new toy to the plethora she already has or expand on something, like her obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine. In the end, I decided to get playmobil. And then came the decision as to which set. Some playmobil is quite ugly. I finally settled on the farm set, and with the money from my brother, she wound up with almost all the sub-sets for the farm as well. I am glad we got it. My idea is to pack it away for the summer, and take it out again in the fall. An idea like toy rotation. This stuff is virtually indestructable, and with the exception to the little pieces over time, will last for ever...someone even made a comment of my grandchildren playing with it! I settled on Playmobil because after asking several moms with kids Camia's age or older what their kids play/ed with, this was the number one answer. And, since Camia has such a grand time of playing on her own, this is an attempt at making it happen. And give her another option besides Thomas the Tank Engine, who I am getting a little annoyed with. Though it doesn't come out lots, Camia loves to play with it when it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment