We had our family photo's taken again this year. Out of the 46 photo's I found it pretty easy to pick which ones I want to develop, even though at first glance I thought it might be a challenge. Maybe it's just reacting to your own photos, but I found it easy to pick apart the photo's..'oh, I don't like that one, my smile is off and our heads at are a funny angle' and 'well, I look decent, of course Camia looks fabulous and, well, Ryan has that funny smile that he too often does' and the ever popular 'my face is too fat in that one'...something I have been trying to work on, but, as you probably know or can guess, it's ridiculously hard. But that's another story. The whole session was lots of fun, and our photographer very fun. She knew how to get the shots she wanted, though I am sure it helped that Camia is so stinking cute too. Camia did really well and was very co-operative. Here are some of my favourites:















1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures, Jen!
Post a Comment