Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall...

Today my sister came to visit and she stayed for a good chunk of the day. Since she works and I live about 45 minutes away from her, she doesn't come my way very often. It is nice when she does, though. Today after lunch we decided to take a walk in the fall air, even though it was trying to rain. I've been meaning to get out with my camera and take pictures of this years fall - I don't remember it being this colourful, though I am sure it has been before. It rained yesterday all day pretty much, so the leaves and playground were soaking wet. We made the best of it, though! Here are some photo's of our walk that took us 2 hours. It normally takes me 1/2 - 1 hour to walk the same distance when I am just with Camia.Playing peek a booWhere is Camia??We found her!!


She loves her Aunty

this picture stirs some feelings inside my heart...


Sisters!

No comments: