
One of Camia's friends is having a birthday next week - she's turning 3! - so I decided to make her gift this year. I was planning on making Camia a memory game, and instead of the 20 blocks I needed that I got from a scrap piece of wood from the greenhouse needed, I ended up with 40. So, I decided to make 2 sets and give one to S as a birthday gift. I used pictures from our trip to the zoo this past May, which is a fun idea since both girls still talk about the zoo.


And, since they have to be besties (:) ), I included a picture of the 2 of them as well.

Both sets are identical. Such fun, and so far Camia loves hers...hopefully S feels the same way :)
2 comments:
Those are really cute! Makes memory a whole lot more fun! (and memorable)
Aww, so cute! Can't wait to see them in person!
Post a Comment