Camia has been fascinated with dolls, stuffy's and diapers lately. She goes upstairs to her room and gets clean diapers from her drawer and brings them to the place where she is 'changing' her 'baby'. Once she even got the baby powder and powdered the bum! The only thing is that she puts the diaper on, waits a few seconds and then takes the diaper off, gets a shopping bag from the cupboard, puts the diaper in the bag and throws the bag in the garbage.

She's been telling me whenever she has a stink in her bum lately, so we're thinking that it might be time to start potty training her soon. I kinda would like to not buy anymore diapers. For her. Until baby #2 arrives...I am almost out of the stash I bought back in September when they went on sale. I bought 4 boxes, and when it was all evened out, I got one box for free! I think I am working on my last box. Some days, though, I just couldn't care less. I just have to make myself do it, I suppose...
No comments:
Post a Comment