Friday, January 29, 2010

Rice Krispie Squares

Last night we had some friends come over, and I thought it fitting to quick whip up a batch of Rice Krispie squares for something to serve. Camia had a wee accident when she neglected to watch where she was going, and walked into the cubby shelving unit I have in my dining/living room area, so she sat on the stove and helped me stir the marshmallows.

She is such a big helper, and tries to help with everything. So much fun! She is also talking more and is trying hard to sound words out by repeating my. She's added shoes, socks, cup and button (for the belly button) to her vocabulary. She helped me yesterday by cleaning up her toys, and if I threw something to the toy basket but missed, she picked it up and put in the basket for me. Such a big girl!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good thing you didn't turn on the wrong element or you would've had a burned bum ;)