Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spaghetti!

We have decided that Camia is 'old enough' to attempt to feed herself, so we gave her some baked pasta. Every childhood that I see pictures of (except my own because my mother couldn't stand to clean up a mess that I, as a child, could not succesfully maneuver a spoon without making a huge mess), the child is eating spaghetti and in scrapbooks, the first time for spaghetti is a highlight. I wanted to have that for Camia. Except the first time she had spaghetti is not for public viewing because I was afraid she would choke, so I pureed it, and it does not look like anything good upon first glance. So these pictures are of the second time Camia has encountered spaghetti in her short little life.

Here she is before it all happened....


Here she is at the start.....

Here she is during....

deciding she doesnt need a plate.....


And it gets progressively worse...

But at the end, she seems to be much more clean than during it all.....

No comments: