and me having a bit of fun with them :)
Friday, April 17, 2009
An Early Birthday-Mothers Day-Anniversary Present
For the 3 occasions that happen in the span of 3 months, Ryan purchased a new sewing machine for me. I am thrilled to no end, its a huge step up from my pre-dinosaur sewing machine that only does a straight stitch. This machine does 83 different stitches including the alphabet. Programming stitch combinations is an option and it threads the needle for me (although I havent quite figured out how to use that feature. I finally can finish Camia's sundress for which I needed a zig-zag stitch. I am excited to think of the so many things I can do with this machine, including accents in my scrapbooks and additional details on my cards.
These are some of the stitches it does...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment