Monday, September 2, 2013

Osoyoos 2013

This year as part of our holidays we went up to Osoyoos for a weekend with friends. We stayed at a shabby little motel/inn place that was quite unpleasant, it had the feel of a place where a murder happens in a movie or an affair happens. I slept on top of the covers. Ryan was brave and snuggled between the sheets. We spent most of our time at the resort our friends were staying at and made use of the pool there since the lake had swimmers itch. Camia was very confident and did a lot of swimming.


The pool had a slide and after a bit of coaxing, Camia went down it constantly.


She practiced her floats



And did some jumping into the water.


After swiming, dinner and showers, the kids played with the playmobil.


One of the days we went boating. 





We rented a tube and made Camia go on the tube. I knew that if she went she would like it, it was just the initial getting her out there that took some work. Her face as they went out:






And her face as she came back in. I think she liked it.



Caleb enjoyed it too.


Attempt at a nap by the poolside.


Daddy napped while Caleb laughed.


Osoyoos on our way out.


After we came home, we met a friend at the water park. I forgot Caleb's hat, so I used a bandanna instead .

No comments: