A few weeks ago we had a snow day. Schools were cancelled and my little person watched from the window as it snowed.
We didn't get much, but enough to play in and make snow angels in, which was perfect.
After a short while of playing outside, Camia came in and requested that we phone her cousins to come play with her at the sledding hill. So that is what we did. After about an hour or so it started to rain, but she still had so much fun.
Caleb was a champ and before he got too cold I packed him up and took him to warmth to feed him and warm up his little hands. Such fun! I am excited to think that next year he can maybe go down the hill too.
1 comment:
I'm sure he'll be out there on his sled next year :)
Glad to hear his development at 4 months was so good!
And as for amber necklaces helping colic??? I have no idea, but I do remember them helping E with grumpiness so maybe??
Post a Comment