This year, as always, we headed to the pumpkin patch. It happened to be nice weather today and Caleb was having an ok day. The last couple of days have been very difficult with him again which almost resulted in a year skipped for the patch. Camia would have been disappointed since she had been looking forward to it for about a week now. This year I went with my mom - she has been coming with me on most of my outings since Caleb has been so difficult and I am not sure I am ready to brave an outing by myself yet. Any extensive outing, I mean. I have done groceries with both kids twice now, and both those trips went fine as far as he is concerned. Of course I took the opportunity to take photo's of my kiddies. I have noticed that I haven't taken very many photo's of Caleb yet, and remember my mom saying that as each kid comes, the less photo's you take. I find this is mostly because Caleb has been such a cranky pants that either I am holding him, listening to him cry, keeping his sister occupied or too busy when he's quiet for a moment to do dishes or some other menial task. Today I managed to take a decnt amount and so far I've managed to take weekly photos of him, so I at least have some :). Here are some photo's from today.

She adores her little brother.
Feeding the goats
Caleb not crying :)
Looking for that perfect pumpkin
Me and my cute kids
A pumpkin in the pumpkins
Kisses.
My sweet girl
This handsome man is 6 weeks old tomorrow
1 comment:
Loving all the posts today Jen :)
I'm sure life will turn into a more settled routine again once Caleb decides life is more than eating, sleeping, pooping.
Keep it up! Mom's really do have the best job in the world (even if we forget sometimes)
Post a Comment