Saturday, April 14, 2012
A Day At The Greenhouse
I went for a couple days to help Mom in the greenhouse a few weeks back and even though it was cold, Camia had a hay day in the water, and got herself soaked straight to her skin. I let her go. She was so so SO good that day, and played so well. One thing I've noticed since around January, when I was feeling not so well is that she has been playing so well on her own, and has become less dependent on me, which is huge since before she wouldn't play with anything or do anything on her own. Now she can spend hours playing and having conversations with her Thomas trains, her Weebles and playing dress up. Every once in a while she checks in on me, we read a story - something else which is new since she never could sit still for a few minutes before to listen to a story - we colour a picture together or paint for a little while, but then she goes again to play with something or other. It's been great.
Anyways, back to the greenhouse. She kind of spot cleaned the stroller,
And pretended to be Cinderella and mopped the floors. And inserted several times 'Lucifer. You bad kitty! You made my floor all dirty again!'
She had a picnic with her Little People who arrived on a bus too. And coloured with her chalks. It was a grand day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment