Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hide and Go Seek

Camia has discovered a new game. Hide and Go Seek. I love watching her play. I love listening to her play. She is playing with Ryan tonight and it is Ryan's turn to count first. As Ryan starts to count, Camia is looking for the best hiding place. I hear Ryan say 'quick, hide! 1,2,3....'. Camia pipes up 'OK, Dad, I will hide! I am going to hide in this closet!'. I laugh. Ryan looks everywhere for her, even though he knows exactly where she is. 'She's not in the pantry...' Camia laughs out loud. 'She's not in the vacuum cleaner closet...' She laughs out loud again. 'She's not in the kitchen under the table...' Giggles. 'Dad! I am over here! I am hiding in the toy closet! Come find me!' she yells. I laugh.

Another round: Ryan does his rounds. This time he ads 'I think she might be upstairs with Mom.' I hear a giggle. And then 'No I'm not Daddy! Aha! No I'm not! I'm right here!'

This girl cracks me up!

No comments: