Tuesday, September 20, 2011

White Rock

A few weeks ago, we headed out to White Rock to take advantage of the sand and sun. White Rock has always been one of my favourite places and I always love to return and walk on the beach, the pier, and occasionally get ice cream. What a great way to spend the day, and being with the people I love the most made it even more special.

These days Camia is not as much of a water bug as she used to be, so she barely got her ankles wet - which wound up being ok since I had no clean dry clothes for her anyways. One of my favourite things to do is watch her. Especially when she doesn't know I am. It's always neat to watch her play, discover and learn.

On this day in particular she learned what a star fish was. It's there, you just have to look for it :)

1 comment:

Melissa and Byron said...

Wow, the picture of her back turned to you and her feet in the water, wow, she looks so grown up there! Nice updates! Glad you finally did it :P