Monday, August 23, 2010

Dug Up Onions and a Garden

While in the midst of canning, quilting and maintaining my household, Camia hung out outside. When it got a little too quite, I went to go check on her. This is what I found:
She had uprooted all of my onions I had growing in a planter in my back yard and scattered them all over the place. She even had them in the basket of her bike!
I couldn't help but take photos. I did try to re-plant them, but they shriveled up and died.

Here is a photo of my garden:
Weeds and all! And here is a photo of my first (or second, I am not sure anymore) picking.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Wow I didn't realize that you had such a big garden!! It looks great! That's like my dream garden :) Where did you plant it?