Friday, December 12, 2008

A Breather

Its been a while! We finally got new carpet yesterday, and with the help of my wonderful mother, alot of stuff has moved around in our household. Suddenly our house seems so big. I think I will need to purchase more furniture :D ! The carpet looks lovely and gives it a brand new look that I love so much. It is a lovely taupe speckled short shag and goes with my colours and decor theme so very well. The house looks so much better than when we first moved in!

There are a few other projects that we would like to tackle one day but, for now, the new carpet has done wonders. Things like new doors and knobs will have to wait until later. Maybe for the time being I will spray the door knobs all black to kinda match what I'd like to have in the future.

With the holiday season approaching, I decided that it might be fun to spruce up my blog accordingly. I went to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and found a background that I like, and so much more! So much fun! Now I have to figure out how to load pictures.....or you could just check out my photo albums on my facebook:)!

I thought that since my house is almost all set up, I would also spruce my house up with some holiday cheer. I purchased some Pointsetta's from Safeway and set one of them at the top of my stairs in a little corner where is looks festive. Christmas is such a wonderful season!

Now, while my sweetie is sleeping, I am going to unpack some boxes.

No comments: