Friday, May 11, 2012

Bedding - A Small Improvement

While ever so slowly, things are taking shape here in our household. I have lots of ideas running around in my head on how I want our house to look, and sometimes it is agonizing at how long it is taking...3.5 years after buying our first home and still things are happening. It's rewarding when things get crossed of my list and things take the shape that's in my head. Our most recent 'upgrade' was our bedding. After only almost 5 years, it was really starting to wear thin and have holes. I bought our first set after my parents house burned down for $50. For lasting 6.5 years, I'd say that it was time :). This time we didn't spend $50, though, so maybe we will get even more years out of it. I love how it brightens up the room. And that I can still have my purple wall. :)