I tried to upload the video, but right now it won't work. I will try again later.
Camia brings such joy to my family and keeps everyone in good spirits - most of the time. Her innocence sometimes catches me off guard and I want to protect her from anything that will hurt her or damage her in any way. I understand that this is impossible, and even if I did accomplish this, it's can't possibly do her any good because I'm told that going through things makes a person stronger. I sometimes still struggle to see the benefit of my sister's death. I often don't see that it's made any of us stronger. Somehow I remember from my youth, and I can't find it in the Bible, that God will turn things to our benefit if we remain faithful. I was also expressly told by my grandparents that it was sinful to question God's motives. Encouraged by human error, I often question the reason, the benefit, the why my sister had to die so young, and so tragically.
My comfort is found in Lord's Day 1, what is my only comfort in life and death? That I am not my own but belong in life and death, in body and soul, to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
I am going to give my daughter a hug. Just because I can.
2 comments:
I wish I could give you a hug everytime you needed one! Here's a hug from my home to yours, in the air >HUG<
Here is a Hug from me to. Praying that you continue to receive strength through this all.
Post a Comment