Monday, March 1, 2010
For Mom's 69th birthday, we all went bowling for an afternoon of fun, followed by pizza and the men's qualifying game of hockey. Camia kicked some of our butts. In the first game she beat me by almost 20 points and she tied with her uncle Rod. Joy had the results printed out, but I said I didnt want them because Camia beat me. And she did most of it by herself. (well, with the ramp, some kids chasing the ball down the lane to give it an extra push which resulted in a spare and those gutter guards...That's all...)
Almost all the grandkids. Camia was probably running around the bowling alley and keeping herself entertained by running between the mens and women's restrooms.
Grandma and some of her grandkids.
Camia got to bowl too. And she loved it. She threw the ball, then clapped, cheered and raced for another one before the ball was a quarter way down the lane.
I think I hit the gutter more than I actually hit the pegs...I shoulda had those gutter ramps instead of Camia! If we were keeping track of gutter balls, I am almost sure I would have won :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That cracks me up!
Post a Comment